Types of personal information we collect and hold
The types of personal information that we may collect includes but is not limited to:
- Your name, phone number, email address or other contact details
- Any other personal information that may be required in order to facilitate your dealing with us.
We may collect personal information about: individuals, contractors and suppliers, third parties seeking our services, and other people who come into contact with us in the ordinary course of business.
How we collect and hold personal information
In general, we do not collect your personal information, unless you provide it to us voluntarily and knowingly during your dealings with us, including when:
- you email your details to us or submit your details to us via the Website
- when you sign up to receive information about our products or services (and related information) that may be of interest to you
- you mail, email or telephone or otherwise contact us or to make an enquiry about our products or services.
We hold such information in hard copy files and electronic files.
Purpose for which we collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information
In general, your personal information is used for the purpose (primary purpose) for which you provide it to us, which may include:
- to provide you with our goods, services or quotations
- to enable us to contact and communicate with you regarding our services
- to enable us to fulfil your requests for our products or services
- to respond to and resolve any query or complaint
- for internal administration, product research, evaluation and development, quality control purposes, advertising and marketing purposes
- to offer you additional information, opportunities, discounts and promotions from us from time to time
- for any other purposes required or authorised by law or a court/tribunal order.
We may disclose your personal information to:
- third party contractors engaged to perform functions or provide services relating to the purposes for which we collect personal information
- third party service providers within Australia who work on behalf of or with us to provide some of our delivery and other services, such as processing payments (such as credit card payments)and
- enforcement or regulatory authorities, within and outside of Australia, if required by law.
Access to and correction of personal information
You may request access to your personal information or you may seek the correction of such information by sending an email to our Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on 0450 959 620. We may charge you to provide access to your information depending on the costs associated with obtaining and providing the material.
Concerns about privacy
If you have any concerns in relation to your privacy in your dealings with us or the Website, you should direct your concerns to us at at email@example.com or calling us on 0450 959 620.
Policy last updated September 2019